2. All entries must be made online and the latest date for entry is April 29. You can enter here.
3. All sections will have a Proper and Plate section (plate for 1st Round Losers).
4. Ladies may enter one of Sections A to F as well as either the Ladies A or Ladies B sections. The entry fee is payable for each event entered.
5. All matches are PARS to 11 and the best of 5 games.
6. First Round matches must be completed by May 11 and Second Round matches must be completed by May 18. The Semi-Finals are scheduled for Wednesday May 23 and the Finals for Friday May 25. If you cannot play on these nights please do not enter.
7. The lower seeded player must arrange the matches and where a match is not played by the latest date the higher seeded player will be awarded a walk-over.
8. The Dunlop double yellow spot is the tournament ball.
9. Juniors are welcome to enter and must wear eye-guards at all times on court.